Champagne dial with 2-tone gold-plated stainless bracelet
- Material: Champagne
- Dial Color: 2-tone gold-plated Stainless
- Dial Movement: Swiss quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- 2-tone gold-plated Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Large dial for easy reading under any conditions
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 43mm
- Case Thickness: 12.2mm
Following on the success of the Ladies’ Curie, a larger size only seemed natural. At a very wearable 43mm diameter, men’s Curie is still only 12.2mm thick, making it lay beautifully on the wrist and weighing a svelte 175 grams. Of course, it sacrifices nothing in terms of durability and is equipped with the complete Reactor DNA feature set. It is a new classic and the dressiest Reactor model to date.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.